In general, we publish posts about employee monitoring, time tracking, business management, and productivity. Check out our Blog Categories and Tags to see what are the general topics we’ve covered so far.
Please follow the following guidelines to make sure your post matches Workpuls audience’s needs.
- We’ll only accept original content that wasn’t published anywhere else. Additionally, it needs to pass the Copyscape checker in order to be published on our blog.
- Minimum 600 words
- The post should be aimed at business managers, HR coordinators, remote workers, freelancers and company owners.
- Tone should be conversational, positive, and fit with the voice of our other blog posts.
- You should provide a short description which will be visible below the headline, 2-3 sentences will work.
- Feel free to use headings, sub-headings, bullet points and numbered lists
- The goal of our blog is to educate our audience, thus you posts should be educational rather than promotional.
- If you wish, you can include images you want to be in the post, however the main image will be created by our Design team to ensure visual consistency. Please note that images should be of high quality.
- Any added links which seem spammy or overly promotional will be edited to our discretion
- All posts should end with a short conclusion, and you can choose the title
If you’re interested in having your post published on Workpuls, you can fill in this form and one of our team members will contact you as soon as possible.
If you submit a post (content) to Workpuls, you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from that content. This Content can include text, graphics, audio files or computer software.
By submitting Content to Workpuls you guarantee that:
- The content does not infringe proprietary rights, such as copyright, trademark, etc.
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you should either have a permission from your employer to post this content
- The content does not install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content
- The content is not spam, machine-generated, or containing any unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost SEO of other sites, or to further unlawful acts, or mislead recipients as to the source of the material.
- The content is not pornographic, does not include treats, or incite violence. Additionally, the content must not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third parties.
- Your post is not advertised through unwanted electronic messages, like purchased email lists and other unsolicited promotional methods
- Your blog is not named in a manner that misleads readers into thinking you are another person or an organization
By submitting content to Workpuls for inclusion on our blog, you grant Workpuls a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. Workpuls reserves the right to erase the content from the website without prior notice.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Workpuls has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Workpuls sole discretion refuse or remove any content that, in Workpuls reasonable opinion, violates any policies or is in any way harmful, objectionable or not fitting to Workpuls website.