As a Content Writer you will be in charge of researching and writing internal and external content about employee monitoring, time tracking and relevant topics. The role requires you to perform research about industry-related topics and come up with catchy articles.
- Creating eye-catching and innovative articles
- Researching sources and industry-related topics
- Writing different topics for multiple platforms – website, blogs, articles, etc.
- Working with other members of the Marketing team to develop new strategies and innovative content
- Experience in Content Writing in English language, or other similar role
- Admirable verbal and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills – Equivalent to C1+
- Exemplary writing skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office and Google Docs
- Familiarity with SEO will be considered a plus
- Experience in software industry will be considered as an advantage