This Demand Generation Lead is responsible for overseeing demand generation and optimization of our online marketing strategies, with a split focus on higher volume / low-touch SmBs as well as higher touch Enterprises. This person will own all conversion funnels on our websites, drive search engine optimization, and generate leads and opportunities through both paid and unpaid channels as well as work with our customer marketing team to drive re-engagement and customer expansion.
Who We’re Looking For
A creative and analytical marketer with proven multi-channel marketing experience that spans program planning, data and analytics, and inbound marketing. The right candidate has hands-on experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, AdWords, social media advertising, display advertising, retargeting, and website project management. The right individual will lead our web optimization efforts to build conversion-optimized landing pages, tighten our SEM strategy, A/B test ways to optimize web acquisition, and drive our email and marketing automation implementation.
- Own discovery, development, and optimization of online paid acquisition channels including (but not limited) to SEM, display, retargeting and paid social to drive consistent pipeline growth.
- Lead our SEM program and work with external agency partners and internal data analysts to continue innovating and driving growth via data-driven decision making.
- Continue to test new channels, new creative, new technologies, and new approaches. Build robust testing pipeline and establish and maintain a cadence of experimentation.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to synchronize campaign planning and communicate results across the organization.
- Own web acquisition strategy on our website and optimize this channel to drive top natural search rankings and drive relevant traffic.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build and optimize landing pages.
- Expand on our email marketing programs and lead marketing automation implementation
- Monitor and grow key email metrics, drive activations, conversions and retention
- Monitor all acquisition programs including conversions, pipeline and revenue impact. Regularly report on all acquisition efforts and conduct deep dive analysis as necessary.
- 3+ years of experience in online demand generation, B2B experience preferred, SaaS experience desired.
- Proven track record of developing marketing strategy, managing systems and processes and overseeing media budgets.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based nurturing
- Experience with targeting, segmenting and profiling of prospects and customers
- Deep understanding of marketing automation systems, with experience creating and maintaining advanced lead scoring and nurturing programs
- Strong analytical skills with 3+ years of campaign response analysis
- Intermediate/advanced experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO/SEM software tools (AB Testing, Analytics, Attribution, etc.)
- Experience with creating and leading a team of direct reports.
- Superb interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key business partners within marketing and cross-functionally.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and thrive in a fast-paced, geographically distributed environment.