Hi there! We are Workpuls, a team devoted to developing the best software in our field, focused on productivity, time analysis, and business process optimization with the goal of helping people boost their productivity and focus.
Our product is used by more than 1300 companies and we are processing huge amounts of data every day.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join the Workpuls Marketing team.
As an Email Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the design, development, optimization and ownership of the email marketing channel.
- Own all facets of our email program, including lifecycle, promotional and transactional emails, with the goal of driving opens, clicks, and conversions across various audience segments.
- Own email content creation process, including email journey mapping, campaign conception, copy direction, creative brief creation, and development.
- Create custom newsletters (design and code them)
- Create messaging and calls to action for email marketing campaigns and other marketing collateral
- Segment audiences based on predefined attributes and demographic data
- Schedule weekly newsletters for our company as well as clients
- Use email automation software to automate and optimize email campaigns
- Coordinate with marketing, content, and design teams
- Analyze campaign performance & KPIS and suggest improvements
- Optimise lead nurturing workflows
- Establish and execute an A/B testing program for improving email KPIs.
- Create a reporting framework for our email program that generates data-driven recommendations for improving the program.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- 3+ years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Proven experience working in one or more marketing automation platforms and managing marketing automation programs and email deployments
- Extreme attention to detail in testing and quality assurance
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with updating and manipulating HTML/CSS for emails
- Manage many campaigns at once including different segmented messages
- Data-driven thinking to analyse data through A/B testing and email optimisation
- Fluency in English