We are looking for an all-star Office Manager to support our growth by running the office, improving workplace operations, and helping us organize all sorts of activities in Workpuls.
Hi there! We are Workpuls, a team devoted to developing the best software in our field. Software that focuses on productivity, time analysis, and business process optimization to help people boost their productivity and focus.
Our product is used by more than 1000 companies and we're set on helping businesses of all sizes improve their efficiency regardless of their working environment.
- Create office procedures, policies, and guidelines
- Prepare, organize and archive documentation regarding equipment, orders, payments; collaborate with accounting agency regarding payments and paperwork
- Make sure the office is fully equipped - food, office supplies & equipment; organize office maintenance
- Keep track of the equipment inventory and oversee shipping needs
- Work with Operations Manager on special projects, e.g. new office, office redesign, etc.
- Create and maintain a network of great vendors, suppliers, and associates for our office
- Greet visitors and have a key role in creating an excellent office experience
- Help us plan and execute the organization of all sorts of events in Workpuls - team buildings, celebrations, company meetings, internal activities
- Work with us on organizing external activities - workshops, meetups, etc.
- Organize travel when needed, including transportation, accommodation, insurance
- Participate in the onboarding of our new team members - order equipment, prepare welcome presents, assist with everything they might need
- Be there for employees & executive staff - you’ll be a go-to person when it comes to the office, equipment and general requests
To be great at this job, you should be:
- Experienced in the field - you have already worked as an Office Manager, and you love it
- Interested in the IT industry and startups - this is the whole other world and we hope you find it exciting
- Highly organized and self-sufficient multitasker who is practical and resourceful takes initiative and loves to find the best solutions for every situation
- Great communicator, both in English and Serbian, that people love to talk to and feel free to reach out for everything they need
- Familiar with Excel because you will use it all the time
- Tech-savvy - you’ll be using a lot of software and learning new tools constantly
- Ready to work from our office most days