Workpuls is a fast growing IT company that provides Workforce Analytics software to over 1,000 customers around the globe. Workpuls enables our customers to drive productivity, benchmark performance and improve efficiency.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Workpuls you’ll drive product messaging and positioning, campaigns, enablement and go-to-market strategies.
Your role will be to help position and market our service solution across SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise prospects and existing customers. You will help amplify product messaging and positioning through content and sales enablement, lead product launches, and work with our sales and marketing teams to activate our brand and promote the service solution across multiple channels.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop and test product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Develop product positioning that differentiates Workpuls by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces
- Plan and execute product and feature launches across cross-functional teams (spanning Product, Marketing, Support, Service, Sales)
- Work with Product Management to establish a continuous feedback loop
- Collaborate with Sales to understand and support ongoing enablement
- Craft buyer personas to inform product and the go-to-market strategy
- Develop content that gets customers excited to use Workpuls and educates them on innovative product solutions
- 3+ years product marketing experience, preferably in the B2B space
- Enthusiasm and passion for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
- Capability of telling a written or visual story in a simple straightforward way
- Ability to quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with both internal partners and customers
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Exceptional project management and prioritization skills - running multiple projects and timelines with different partners
- Self-motivation and the interest and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Apply here: https://wokpuls.factorialhr.com/job_posting/product-marketing-manager-4090