Hi there! We are Workpuls, a team devoted to developing the best software in our field. A software which focuses on productivity, time analysis, and business process optimization with the goal of helping people boost their productivity and focus.
Our product is used by more than 1000 companies and we're set on helping businesses of all sizes improve their efficiency regardless of their working environment.
Workpuls is looking for a project manager to join our growing team.
The project manager drives and ensures delivery of critical projects for the Engineering Team. They’re responsible for developing project plans and timelines, coordinating efforts across participating groups, and ensuring that stakeholders have visibility into project status and project deliverables. They’ll also be responsible for defining, maintaining, and analyzing KPI metrics.
The project manager will understand the team’s processes and build relationships with that team’s leads in order to develop, implement, and update projects. They must be able to work independently and as part of a high-functioning team to manage competing priorities, find solutions for roadblocks, and lead project teams.
They’ll support team leaders in creating actionable project plans and driving projects to on-time completion. They’ll drive engineering processes, identifying needed improvements, and implementing those enhancements.
- Drive critical project; identify milestones, stakeholders, and implications for other work
- Review internal processes and make recommendations to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Drive projects to completion, including finding solutions for roadblocks, coordinating and communicating deliverables, and holding team members accountable to their commitments
- Communicate project status and deliverables, seek input, and build open communication across teams
- Give project stakeholders clear insight on project status, timelines, deliverables and potential obstacles
- Proactively communicate with peers and stakeholders on plans, progress, and problems
- Lead retros after projects are completed to identify areas for improvement for project managers, stakeholders, and project teams
- Define, maintain, and analyze KPIs; surface trends and opportunities
- Define, collect, and analyze project metrics; derive insights from metrics to improve future project processes
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in agile project management
- Experience with using and working in JIRA
- Successful track record of driving project plans and execution in a fast-paced environment (SaaS business preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with folks across different teams and at all levels of the organization
- Extreme attention to detail, resourcefulness, and flawless execution
- Ability to also see the big picture
- Resilient, adaptable, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- High EQ
- Positive, empathetic, driven, collaborative, flexible, and confident
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
Sounds interesting? Fill out the form or apply at https://workpuls.breezy.hr/p/f4e3945e36c4-project-manager?source=CareerPage