Hi there! We are Workpuls, a team devoted to developing the best software in our field. A software which focuses on productivity, time analysis, and business process optimization with the goal of helping people boost their productivity and focus.
Our product is used by more than 1000 companies and we're set on helping businesses of all sizes improve their efficiency regardless of their working environment.
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for a new Specialist to join our forces!
This means we are looking for a new team member who would have full ownership over the end-to-end recruitment process for positions within their scope of work. Our team is focused on optimizing recruitment processes, finding best fit candidates and creating distinctive candidate experience, so you could be the right fit if you are sharing our passion.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify team growth needs, design job descriptions, selection criteria and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and video call/in-person interviews
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks) as well as identify best channels for finding active candidates
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process for all positions within their scope of work
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates and contribute to Employer branding
- Carry through initiatives to ensure positive candidate experience
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or in a similar role within the IT industry
- Familiarity with social media, resumé databases, and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English