Workpuls is a small IT company with great global potential! :)
At this moment Workpuls software is being used by 800 organizations.
It is time tracking & management software that gives managers an insight into how team members spend their working time. Workpuls is the perfect solution for tracking time on projects and tasks, as well as employee productivity. Workpuls are used by both office and remote teams. The product is in the production phase.
We are looking for a talented Technical Angular Front-End Lead to join our growing team and be a main point of contact for all FrontEnd topics within our development.
- Development of new user-facing features in collaboration with design and product teams
- Production of modular and reusable components
- Writing high-performance, scalable, testable and reusable code
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintenance and improvement of existing libraries and modules
- Determining FE requirements and developing work plan for the team
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible
- Being responsible for FE part of our software and provide architectural and technical leadership in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Working closely with other development teams to ensure we're building great, modern, scalable and secure features and software
- Mentorship and guidance of FE engineers and creation of the right environment for FE engineers to grow
You could be a great fit if you have minimum 4 years of experience and knowledge of:
- HTML and CSS
- Angular 2+
- Angular Material
- RESTful APIs interaction