About The Role
Workpuls is a market-leading platform for employee productivity and workforce analytics. We process really big data, synthesize it into actionable insights and ultimately provide a best-in-class/easy-to use product which empower enterprise customers to improve employee productivity, business processes and overall staff well-being.
We are perfectly positioned to continue benefiting from the monumental shift to remote and hybrid work models. Having grown revenues by over 600% in the past 12 months we are quickly expanding our team to continue delivering the best possible service to our customers. Our service starts with our product, and we are a customer/product-centric (SaaS) company.
We are looking for an experienced VP of Engineering to join our talented Belgrade Engineering team.
Interested to learn more? We thought you might be.
Key Parts of the Role
- Leadership. You’ll be responsible for setting a high performance culture, mentoring and expanding the Engineering team.
- Delivery. Responsible for working with key stakeholders across the company, setting budgets, overseeing the highest level of project management with a focus on quality and consistent delivery milestones.
- Process. Implementing and optimizing engineering processes with a focus on scalable development and deliveries processes.
- Operations. Overseeing our main development equipment, tools, and infrastructure you’ll be the primary point of contact for compliance & security related to & from technology.
- Communication. You’ll be on the front-lines with customers and customer facing teams, a key ambassador back to the engineering teams to ensure a customer-focused and centric culture.
About our Technology
- Clean Tech Stack. Our platform was recently re-built from the ground-up with the latest best practices meaning we spend our team new delivering features, quickly, and not on mending to legacy issues, or refactors.
- Modern Languages. We use NodeJS, Typescript, Angular, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka & Redis
- Cloud Native. We utilize cloud-native approaches to software development allowing our platform to readily scale in the cloud and operate in modern, dynamic environments including our own cloud or our customers on-premise/private cloud environments.
How do you know if you are the right fit?
- Experience. This position requires at least 3 years of experience of Engineering Management, ideally in a SaaS/Start-up environment.
- Education. BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Communication. You have both strong & effective English communication skills and are comfortable at the Executive and Board level.
- Methods. You have a strong understanding of Agile Methodologies and have extensive experience with setting processes, goals.
What else you should know?
- This role reports to the Founder & CEO.
- We strive for a transparent, high performing culture that values effective leadership through routine goal setting and performance feedback.
- Both with our engineering team and product platform we are scaling quickly and you’ll be required to always be thinking ahead to be prepared for the next level of scale.
We are backed by leading investors, have top board members / advisors and are well funded (as well as growing extremely quickly and efficiently!)
Apply here: https://workpuls.breezy.hr/p/2fcbf3e163b0?source=CareerPage